Asheg Brom’s writing services
Why choose me , you ask?
What differentiates me as a writer is the same thing that differentiates me as an English teacher -
* I care about the quality and accountability of the words I weave
* I care about creating an understanding, personal relationship with my students / clients, and, in turn,
* I care about how my work benefits my students / clients in the long term.
To me, there is no such thing as "just a job".
- I have over 30 year's experience as a writer, publisher and editor
in Australia and China
- I hold a Graduate Diploma in Editing and Communications from Melbourne University and a Masters in TESOL
- I have been teaching English as an Additional Language (EAL) for over fourteen years, specialising in teaching writing
- I have had feature articles, interviews, reviews, stories, press releases, educational material, promotional material and even poetry published (mostly under the name Ashley Brown) in, among many others -
Beat, Inpress, Farrago, Catalyst, Easey, Jacaranda Textbooks, PBSfm.org.au, Cordite.org.au, Newcastle Short Story Award Anthology, Unusual Work, Wesleyanne.com.au, Textjournal.com.au, Beijing Review (bjreview.com), The Foreign Teacher, Thenanjinger.com, Xin Dong Fang education, and Jiangsu Province Yearbook. Additionally, I have ghostwritten two English textbooks (both in China), dozens of blog posts, and proofread academic texts on everything from film soundtracks to buddhism.
I have also edited and published many journals and local anthologies, as well as my own book, which is available here